Extended Warranty Terms
Last updated April 16, 2021
All ebikes sold by eBike Generation, are eligible for our extended warranty that protects against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one or two years after the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty (the “Extended Warranty Period”), depending on which extended warranty (one year or two years is purchased) in accordance with the following terms:
- The rights and claims arising from this Extended Warranty are in addition to your statutory rights.
- Only the original owner of the ebike is covered by this Extended Warranty. The Warranty Period begins the day after the manufacturer’s warranty expires and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Extended Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
- The Warranty is limited to the replacement of bicycle components including the lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, and the reflector (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Battery warranty does not include damage from use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Extended Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (such as tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, eBike Generation will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any products sold by eBike Generation that is not an ebike.
eBike Generation will not replace any covered component under this warranty without first seeing photo's or video of the damaged covered component.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a damaged Covered Component under this Warranty, you must:
- Contact the eBike Generation Technical Support team by email at support@eBikeGeneration.com or by phone at +1-888 7124686. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also provide assistance in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
This Extended Warranty is offered by eBike Generation
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE EXTENDED WARRANTY CHECKOUT PAGE
: eBike Generation, c/o Support – 501 Silverside rd, Wilmington, DE, USA Email
: support@eBikeGeneration.com Phone
: +1-888 7124686